Increased income may not be your primary objective, even if it comes to supporting the animal conservation facility in Smith County. Instead, as your needs and lifestyle change, you may be wondering how you will deal with some highly appreciated property or a growing family business. Will taxes consume much of the value that you have worked so hard to grow? Will anything be left for you and your family?
We have several options that help you meet your personal goals, save on taxes, and make a gift to Tiger Creek Animal Sanctuary at the same time.
- Here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of:
- You can donate your home, continue to live in it and get a tax deduction.
- You can contribute a portion of your residence or other property value, take a tax deduction, and receive cash or an income stream for life.
- You can receive a sum of cash in return for your gift and apply the cash toward any financial need.
- You can greatly reduce the estate tax cost of passing appreciating assets on to your children.
- We can show you creative ways to use your asset to benefit Tiger Creek Animal Sanctuary while at the same time preserving the benefits of those assets for you and your family.
Charitable Bargain Sale - Your lifestyle is changing. You want to make a gift to us, but you also need cash to meet your obligations or an assured stream of income for retirement. Contact us to learn more about a charitable bargain sale.
Retained Life Estate - Your home is your biggest asset. How can you make a gift to us and continue living there? Contact us to learn more about a retained life estate.
Charitable Lead Trust - Your hard work has paid off, and your business is growing. How can you preserve some of its value for your family? Contact us to learn more about a charitable lead trust.